Delegates who need a letter of invitation for administrative or visa reasons can send a request to email@example.com
Please send only a single request to ensure the correct functioning of the system. Multiple requests will not be processed.
Please take great care with the information that you provide when completing your request as the details (name, surname(s), organization, address, etc) will appear as you have introduced them, including any error, however obvious it might be.
You must be in possession of a valid passport to be able to enter Spain. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of entry into Spain.
Letters of inviation are offered only in English and Spanish.
- The deadline for sending requests for a letter of invitation is 10 March 2018.
- No letter will be processed after this date.
- Send your request soon in order to plan better your stay in Spain.
Writing the letter of invitation does not carry any cost for the congress attendee. The costs related to the processing of the visa will not be borne by SEPA, they must be contracted with and paid directly to the relevant embassies, consulates, or specialist agencies.
BASIC DETAILS WHICH MUST BE SENT SO THAT WE CAN WRITE THE LETTER OF INVITATION
The following details must be provided for the writing of your letter of invitation:
- Name and Surname(s)
- Passport number (other identification numbers are not valid)
- Expected date of entry into the country/ Expected date of departure from the country
- Congress identification number (invitations will be accepted and processed only for those with paid registrations).
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Country of current residence and address
- Address of booked hotel (attach reservation). If you have booked the hotel through us, this is not necessary.
- Date and place of issue of the passport
- Expiry date
- Copy of passport via email
- SEPA does not offer the service of co-ordinating with embassies and consulates, it offers only the service of writing a letter of invitation to the congress.
- SEPA is not responsible for the congress attendee’s relationship with his or her embassy.
- In the event of detecting false requests, SEPA reserves the right to refuse admission to the congress. Such cases will be notified to the relevant authorities.
- The letters of invitation will be signed by SEPA’s department of meetings and events; in no case will they be signed by the board of management or by members of the local committee.
- The processing of the letter of invitation will be carried out only by email.
- The letter of invitation will be individual, in no case will SEPA offer group invitations.
- The letter will be sent in pdf format. In the event of modifications to the original document, SEPA reserves the right to inform the relevant authorities.